As your Company Secretary, we will be responsible for the following:
- Arranging, coordinating and drafting minutes of the meetings of the Board of Directors, Board Committees and General Meetings.
- Maintaining the corporate seal and statutory registers (including minute books, register of Directors and their interests, share certificate booklets, etc.).
- Applying changes to the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation, such as transfer of shares and change of Directors.
- Filing of all statutory returns, relevant resolutions, changes in the composition of the board or the shareholding structure, and consulting in regards to corporate governance and extant applicable laws.
- Providing Research Papers and Legal Opinion as a guide for Management and Board decisions.
- Dealing with all corporate governance inquiries.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with applicable rules and regulations governing the operations of the business thereby keeping the company free from regulatory infractions and reputational risks.